- Superior Adhesion
- Fast Setting
- Waterproof Bonding
- Make sure that the surface must be clean, dry, free of dirt, grease, oil or water. Clean pipe and fitting.
- Stir the cement before use.
- Apply the B-BOND P.V.C. Solvent Cement on both the surfaces with a dry and clean brush to give a uniform coating - with heavier coat at the pipe ends.
- Allow the solvents to evaporate until the cement film is "tacky". It will take between 3 to 5 minutes depending upon weather condition.
- Position the coated surfaces accurately before assembly.
- Hold firmly for few seconds to allow initial bonding, then wipe on surplus cement.
- Allow 24 hours before testing on pipe to 2". Allow 48 hours on pipe through 6". Longer cure time may be required on damp, cold day.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: D809031
- Weight: 0.50kg
- Dimensions: 7.00cm x 7.00cm x 8.00cm
- SKU: D809031
- MPN: D809031